Whether you have an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) or an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), you need to support the synthesis, metabolism, and conversion of your thyroid hormones.
That’s why RLC Labs developed a-Drenal® – a supplement that contains cordyceps sinensis mushroom extract.
The cordyceps mushroom – which is synthesized from a fungus after it parasitically usurps a silkworm’s proteins – has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for hundreds of years. In the last couple of decades, international clinical trials have scientifically demonstrated why.
The isolated polysaccharide CFSP-1 found in cordyceps helps promote: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, blood sugar-regulating, cholesterol-regulating, as well as immune-balancing effects.1 These potent mushrooms have been proven to modulate the immune system when it’s overactive, while fortifying defenses when it truly is under attack.2
To prevent attacks on your thyroid balance, invest in a-Drenal® – a natural supplement that works synergistically with your hormone replacement medication. If you want to know how to mitigate stress-induced symptoms like low energy, add a-Drenal® to your arsenal.
It’s already helped thousands of thyroid-challenged patients, who describe cordyceps benefits HERE. Join them. Start supporting your thyroid treatment today.
Your adrenals are intimately connected with the production and metabolism of thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). Studies have demonstrated that the cordyceps mushroom improves adrenal function, which supports the optimization of these thyroid hormone levels3.
Cordyceps has also been shown to help us utilize oxygen more efficiently, boosting cellular energy – in the form of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) – and combating adrenal fatigue4.
Numerous studies have demonstrated the regulatory function of cordyceps sinenesis on heart rhythm irregularities like cardiac arrhythmias and chronic heart failure5.
Decades worth of data has confirmed that cordyceps sinensis biochemically induces6:
This diverse list of functions addresses symptoms of both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, and shows that cordyceps are a powerful regulator of blood sugar, appetite, and libido.
Nurture your adrenal glands, rebalance your thyroid hormone levels, and return to your routines and passions with revived energy and focus.
1.Geng P, Siu KC, Wang Z, Wu JY. Antifatigue Functions and Mechanisms of Edible and Medicinal Mushrooms. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:9648496. doi:10.1155/2017/9648496
2. Alena G. Guggenheim, ND, Kirsten M. Wright, BS, and Heather L. Zwickey, PhD. Immune Modulation From Five Major Mushrooms: Application to Integrative Oncology. Integr Med (Encinitas). 2014 Feb; 13(1): 32–44.
3. He T, Zhao R, Lu Y, Li W, Hou X, Sun Y, Dong M, Chen L Dual-Directional Immunomodulatory Effects of Corbrin Capsule on Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:1360386. Epub 2016 Sep 18.
4. Tuli HS, Sandhu SS, Sharma AK. Pharmacological and therapeutic potential of Cordyceps with special reference to Cordycepin. 3 Biotech. 2014;4(1):1–12. doi:10.1007/s13205-013-0121-9
5. Mei QB, Tao JY, Gao SB, et al. [Antiarrhythmic effects of cordyceps sinensis (Berk.) Sacc] [in Chinese]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 1989 Oct;14(10):616-18, 640. [PMID: 2597326]
6. Cheung JK1, Li J, Cheung AW, Zhu Y, Zheng KY, Bi CW, Duan R, Choi RC, Lau DT, Dong TT, Lau BW, Tsim KW. Cordysinocan, a polysaccharide isolated from cultured Cordyceps, activates immune responses in cultured T-lymphocytes and macrophages: signaling cascade and induction of cytokines. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Jul 6;124(1):61-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.04.010. Epub 2009 Apr 11.